Terms & Conditions
The below terms and/or conditions are, when referred, in place and related to applicable competitions and events as per the promoter, IM PLAYIN.
1. When referred to, the promoter is IM PLAYIN.
2. Founding contributors for IM PLAYIN or their family members or anyone else connected with the officiating of a competition shall not be permitted to enter said competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter a competition.
4. Route to entry for a competition and details of how to enter will be stated via https://twitter.com/IM_PLAYIN and https://www.facebook.com/IMPLAYIN
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. You must enter a competition via the described route. Any entries made outside of the described route will not be counted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend a competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to prizes will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner(s) will be chosen by an independent adjudicator, automated script, or judge(s) appointed by the promoter.
11. The winner(s) of a competition will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner(s) can not be contacted or a prize is not claimed within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and re-pick a winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner(s) of a competition of when and how a prize can be collected or received.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
16. The winner(s) of a competition agree(s) to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into a competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to IM PLAYIN and not to any other party. Any personal information of an entrant that is obtained by IM PLAYIN for competition purposes will not be shared with a third party, unless appropriate and prior notice is given.